Everyone has the right to feel at home.
Come taste the future of life at home.
Everything big starts out small. Like the iconic IKEA meatball.
Launched in 1985, today it comes in several varieties – including a delicious plant-based option that looks and tastes like the original. All with a great small price tag and a smaller climate footprint.
At IKEA, we aim to make healthy and sustainable choices affordable and accessible for all. To make that happen, we need people with imagination. People who know that everyone has a right to feel at home. People who share our vision of a better everyday life. Together we’ll innovate the future of life at home through data, technology, retail and home furnishing know-how. We need future architects, down-to-earth data scientists, unboxed engineers, cyber guardians, common sense makers and more! Are you one of them?
Let’s taste the future together in a job interview over some experimental 3D-printed meatballs.
Do work you have never done before.
Our digital and tech teams make it easier for millions to find what they’re after online. They touch lives and living rooms all over the world, and help to deliver a better future for generations to come. Join us and you’ll get stuck into AR, VR, ML, challenge designs, processes or technologies in rebellious ways, and from surprising angles to get to better answers. And guess what? You always will. We’re all about working together. It’s a language we live by. Especially in our digital and tech teams. We might speak in data and code, and we live and lead through our IKEA values.
You help make IKEA an innovative and modern brand. You make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a rewarding (hiccup-free!) shopping experience. And you help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work with digital solutions for every business need. You’re a vital part of the IKEA business – now more than ever.
- Digital Marketing -Senior Software Engineer(Backend) Malmö, Skåne County IT & Digital Solutions Full time
- ＜IKEA前橋/群馬＞ オープンポジション *2024年オープン予定 Gunma IT & Digital Solutions Part time
- IT Support Specialist Sofia IT & Digital Solutions Full time
- Technical Support Specialist (IT) IKEA CENTRES - VALLADOLID (40Horas) San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid IT & Digital Solutions Full time
- Technical Support Specialist (IT) IKEA Granada (20Horas, Mañanas) San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid IT & Digital Solutions Part time
You’re a key part of our team, enabling efficient product development and production through innovative engineering. You love a puzzle and look for ways to make things smarter, safer and more user-friendly. And you make sure our products live up to the highest standards of quality, design, function, price and sustainability.
- 维修工 Dalian, Liaoning Engineering & Technology Full time
- Technical&Quality Leader, Manufacturing Development, Boards technologies Goleniów, West Pomerania Engineering & Technology Full time
- 业务单元工程设施管理工程师 Chongqing, Chongqing Municipality Engineering & Technology Full time
- Dust Extraction Leader, Development Arena – Engineering & Energy Malmö, Skåne County Engineering & Technology Full time
- Design Engineer, Range Area Bedroom Furniture Älmhult, Kronoberg County Engineering & Technology Full time
Who knows? Do you? You’re curious about the future and aim to tackle the issues impacting our everyday lives. Solving the really big problems for people and the planet. You work across IKEA and beyond to connect ideas and technologies, building on the creativity of the collective brain to create new business opportunities and better lives for people everywhere.
No related jobs at the moment
Now what? You show us! You lead business development and operations across digital channels to turn visitors into customers. You inspire people with the IKEA range wherever they are – on a bus, in the waiting room, at an IKEA store, at home on the sofa or in the bathtub.
Who would ever think of such a thing? Well…you would! You delve deep into emerging technologies and materials. You develop solutions and build the platforms that will define the IKEA range in the decades to come. Sustainable, attractive, compatible, healthy and safe. All to deliver products that really do make IKEA customers’ lives better.
No related jobs at the moment
You want to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. How can IKEA products become circular by using material and resources in the best way? How can you improve lives for the people who create our products? And how can IKEA benefit the communities where it operates? These questions keep you up at night. And they bring you to work every day.
- Medewerker Koopjeshoek - 25u Wilrijk, Flanders Sustainability Part time
- Verkoopmedewerker Tweede kans hoek Haarlem, North Holland Sustainability Part time
- Sustainability Developer Joliet, Illinois Sustainability Full time
- Mitarbeiter (w/m/d) Verkauf mit Schwerpunkt Nachhaltiges Produktmanagement - Teilzeit (28 Std./Woche) Braunschweig, Lower Saxony Sustainability Part time
- Stage Développement Durable F/H Saint-Martin-d'Hères, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Sustainability Intern
Meaningful things you could contribute to.
Frames that sound as good as they look
An affordable product that combines wall art and music is the latest thing to result from our partnership with Sonos. Our tech co-workers made sure that you can mount the SYMFONISK picture frame speaker alongside your other art. You can be part of making affordable tech accessible to all.
Handmade in factories
People love the authentic look. But how can a small-scale designer produce furniture with the charm of a one-off for a mass market? Just ask the tech teams who worked on the INDUSTRIELL collection. They found a way to make a product for the few available for very many more, and you could too.
Information Security & Data Privacy Leader
Hear from Sophie about her experience joining us as a new leader, testing new tools and ways of working.
What I really like is the ability to lead by example, and the room to make mistakes.
How can we use insights to help build the best products and services? That’s Abdelrahman’s specialty...
I build the products using different modern big data technologies.
Data Science Leader
Hear how Charles grows our data science capabilities and connects people to unlock exciting business possibilities.
As a data scientist I am always passionate about learning and growing.
What motivates Luis? It’s the people he works with, and how they learn from each other to create a better everyday life for our customers.
We have a very positive mission in the world and I really appreciate that.
Architecture and IT manager
Matthew says he joined us at an interesting time, when people were living, working and educating in their own homes. Take a look at his story.
I’ve always considered myself a bit of a geek.