Everyone has the right to feel at home.
Come taste the future of life at home.
Everything big starts out small. Like the iconic IKEA meatball.
Launched in 1985, today it comes in several varieties – including a delicious plant-based option that looks and tastes like the original. All with a great small price tag and a smaller climate footprint.
At IKEA, we aim to make healthy and sustainable choices affordable and accessible for all. To make that happen, we need people with imagination. People who know that everyone has a right to feel at home. People who share our vision of a better everyday life. Together we’ll innovate the future of life at home through data, technology, retail and home furnishing know-how. We need future architects, down-to-earth data scientists, unboxed engineers, cyber guardians, common sense makers and more! Are you one of them?
Let’s taste the future together in a job interview over some experimental 3D-printed meatballs.
Do work you have never done before.
Our digital and tech teams make it easier for millions to find what they’re after online. They touch lives and living rooms all over the world, and help to deliver a better future for generations to come. Join us and you’ll get stuck into AR, VR, ML, challenge designs, processes or technologies in rebellious ways, and from surprising angles to get to better answers. And guess what? You always will. We’re all about working together. It’s a language we live by. Especially in our digital and tech teams. We might speak in data and code, and we live and lead through our IKEA values.View all Tech and Digital jobs
You help make IKEA an innovative and modern brand. You make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a rewarding (hiccup-free!) shopping experience. And you help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work with digital solutions for every business need. You’re a vital part of the IKEA business – now more than ever.
- Software Engineers, Customer Returns, Group Digital Malmö, Skåne County IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- DevOps Architect |IKEA Home Smart Malmö, Skåne County IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- Android Engineer|IKEA Home Smart Malmö, Skåne County IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- Data Leader|IKEA Home Smart Älmhult, Kronoberg County IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- Cyber Security Specialist |IKEA Home Smart Älmhult, Kronoberg County IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
You’re a key part of our team, enabling efficient product development and production through innovative engineering. You love a puzzle and look for ways to make things smarter, safer and more user-friendly. And you make sure our products live up to the highest standards of quality, design, function, price and sustainability.
- Production Engineer, Category Wood Panel Warsaw, Mazovia Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Product Engineering Manager - Apps | IKEA Home Smart Älmhult, Kronoberg County Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Embedded(Automation) Software Engineer|IKEA Home Smart Malmö, Skåne County Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Service Management Manager Älmhult, Kronoberg County Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Engineer (Electrical) Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality Engineering & Technology Full Time
Who knows? Do you? You’re curious about the future and aim to tackle the issues impacting our everyday lives. Solving the really big problems for people and the planet. You work across IKEA and beyond to connect ideas and technologies, building on the creativity of the collective brain to create new business opportunities and better lives for people everywhere.
No related jobs at the moment
Now what? You show us! You lead business development and operations across digital channels to turn visitors into customers. You inspire people with the IKEA range wherever they are – on a bus, in the waiting room, at an IKEA store, at home on the sofa or in the bathtub.
Who would ever think of such a thing? Well…you would! You delve deep into emerging technologies and materials. You develop solutions and build the platforms that will define the IKEA range in the decades to come. Sustainable, attractive, compatible, healthy and safe. All to deliver products that really do make IKEA customers’ lives better.
No related jobs at the moment
You want to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. How can IKEA products become circular by using material and resources in the best way? How can you improve lives for the people who create our products? And how can IKEA benefit the communities where it operates? These questions keep you up at night. And they bring you to work every day.
- Mitarbeiter (w/m/d) Recovery & Quality - Teilzeit (8 Std./Woche) Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg Sustainability Part Time
- Teamassistent (w/m/d) Recovery & Quality - Vollzeit Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg Sustainability Full Time
- Sustainability Specialist - Energy focus (m/f/d) Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia Sustainability Full Time
- Sustainability Coworker - IKEA JEREZ - (20H INDEFINIDO) Andalusia Sustainability Part Time
- Product Recovery & Quality Co-worker Richmond, Victoria Sustainability Part Time
Meaningful things you could contribute to.
Frames that sound as good as they look
An affordable product that combines wall art and music is the latest thing to result from our partnership with Sonos. Our tech co-workers made sure that you can mount the SYMFONISK picture frame speaker alongside your other art. You can be part of making affordable tech accessible to all.
Handmade in factories
People love the authentic look. But how can a small-scale designer produce furniture with the charm of a one-off for a mass market? Just ask the tech teams who worked on the INDUSTRIELL collection. They found a way to make a product for the few available for very many more, and you could too.