Tech and Data roles at IKEA
Everyone has the right to feel at home. Come co-create future home living.
IKEA Tech fast facts
3D objects have been digitally designed for our IKEA Place app.
IKEA warehouses globally could soon see drones checking their inventory.
data, tech and digital vacancies.
is the number of wind turbines we own, more than any other retailer.
We’re one big ‘we’ at IKEA. A place where anyone can chip in an idea or bring their unique talent or experience to work. And there’s so much more to how we do it. We look out for each other, sit down as co-workers to see how we could improve our time together. We don’t just settle for the way things are. We’re always looking for people who think differently. If you’re looking to build an exciting career in tech, it could be you.
Do work you have never done before.
Our digital and tech teams make it easier for millions to find what they’re after online. They touch lives and living rooms all over the world, and help to deliver a better future for generations to come. Join us and you’ll get stuck into AR, VR, ML, challenge designs, processes or technologies in rebellious ways, and from surprising angles to get to better answers. And guess what? You always will. We’re all about working together. It’s a language we live by. Especially in our digital and tech teams. We might speak in data and code, and we live and lead through our IKEA values.
You’re a key part of our team, enabling efficient product development and production through innovative engineering. You love a puzzle and look for ways to make things smarter, safer and more user-friendly. And you make sure our products live up to the highest standards of quality, design, function, price and sustainability.
- Maintenance Technician Nantong, Jiangsu Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Packaging Solution Engineer Bukowno Warszawa, Silesia Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Production Engineer, Category Food Bukowno Warszawa, Silesia Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Automation Specialist - DEEM Zbąszyń, Greater Poland Engineering & Technology Full Time
- Dust Extraction Leader Zbąszyń, Greater Poland Engineering & Technology Full Time
Now what? You show us! You lead business development and operations across digital channels to turn visitors into customers. You inspire people with the IKEA range wherever they are – on a bus, in the waiting room, at an IKEA store, at home on the sofa or in the bathtub.
- E- Commerce Specialist (m/f/d) 38,5h/w - IKEA Austria GmbH Vösendorf, Lower Austria eCommerce Full Time
- Digital Merchandising specialist Malmö, Skåne County eCommerce Full Time
- Digital merchandising specialist Malmö, Skåne County eCommerce Full Time
- Digital Channel Marketplace Operations Leader Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality eCommerce Full Time
- 线上全屋设计员工 Wuxi, Jiangsu eCommerce Full Time
Who would ever think of such a thing? Well…you would! You delve deep into emerging technologies and materials. You develop solutions and build the platforms that will define the IKEA range in the decades to come. Sustainable, attractive, compatible, healthy and safe. All to deliver products that really do make IKEA customers’ lives better.
Who knows? Do you? You’re curious about the future and aim to tackle the issues impacting our everyday lives. Solving the really big problems for people and the planet. You work across IKEA and beyond to connect ideas and technologies, building on the creativity of the collective brain to create new business opportunities and better lives for people everywhere.
- Xplore Designer - Strategy, Development & Innovation (SD&I) Malmö, Skåne County Exploration, Co-Creation & Innovation Full Time
- Process Manager - Marketing & Communication Älmhult, Kronoberg County Exploration, Co-Creation & Innovation Full Time
- Innovation Facilitation Leader - IKEA Marketing & Communication Älmhult, Kronoberg County Exploration, Co-Creation & Innovation Full Time
You help make IKEA an innovative and modern brand. You make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a rewarding (hiccup-free!) shopping experience. And you help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work with digital solutions for every business need. You’re a vital part of the IKEA business – now more than ever.
- Product Engineering Manager - Apps | IKEA Home smart Älmhult, Kronoberg County IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- Инженер-программист по промышленным логическим контроллерам Krasnaya Polyana, Kirov Oblast IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- Senior Data Analyst - Customer Experience Digital Domain Conshohocken, Pennsylvania IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- Senior Data Analyst, Delivery & Services (Amsterdam) Amsterdam, North Holland IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
- Senior Experience Design Researcher – Malmö Malmö, Skåne County IT & Digital Solutions Full Time
You want to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. How can IKEA products become circular by using material and resources in the best way? How can you improve lives for the people who create our products? And how can IKEA benefit the communities where it operates? These questions keep you up at night. And they bring you to work every day.
- <IKEA 福岡新宮/福岡> Recovery（品質管理・アウトレット販売）短時間正社員 Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka Sustainability Part Time
- EHS工程师 Dalian, Liaoning Sustainability Full Time
- Recoverymedarbejder til "repacker" af varer, 30 timer pr. uge, Odense, tidsbegrænset (1/4.22-30/6.22) Odense, South Denmark Sustainability Full Time
- Furniture Recovery Co-Worker Etobicoke, Ontario Sustainability Part Time
- Recovery Co-Worker with Passion for Sustainability Richmond, British Columbia Sustainability Part Time
Meaningful things you could contribute to.
Frames that sound as good as they look
An affordable product that combines wall art and music is the latest thing to result from our partnership with Sonos. Our tech co-workers made sure that you can mount the SYMFONISK picture frame speaker alongside your other art. You can be part of making affordable tech accessible to all.
Handmade in factories
People love the authentic look. But how can a small-scale designer produce furniture with the charm of a one-off for a mass market? Just ask the tech teams who worked on the INDUSTRIELL collection. They found a way to make a product for the few available for very many more, and you could too.