You are passionate about creating an IKEA fit for the future, with the customer at heart and energized by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration and excellent knowledge and expertise. You find your inspiration by working together in an ever-changing complex environment and motivated by finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units as sharing the IKEA culture and values.
To be successful in this role you have 2 years of experience within Treasury or as a Business Analyst within a finance function. You are a good listener and have good analytical skills, with the ability to challenge and think in solution and holistic terms. Preferably, you have previous experience with business process mapping and information management, as well as Project Management skills involving Change Management from a solution, process, organization and people & information viewpoint. You hold strong communication skills in English and in an additional language.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• business requirement management
• process design and management
• understanding of information management
• understanding of data privacy and legal issues impacting Treasury (e.g. GDPR, Chinese Cyber Law)
• basic understanding of application life-cycle management
• project management and related change management
• life-cycle of information (data) within Treasury
• basic understanding of financial markets, financial instruments – preferably Treasury knowledge
• awareness of the IKEA Concept, Brand Identity and IKEA Culture & Values
In addition to this, you act with high integrity on insider information and confidentiality aspects and avoid conflicts of interest, prevent fraud and corruption and understand what to do in case of suspicion of one of them. You have the ability to work cross functional, build sound business relations in a multi-cultural environment as well as you are capable to understand the treasury business in details and apply strong analytical skills to identify best practice solutions. Further, you are capable of mapping the treasury business into a process map as well as holding an ability to analyse and steer the business changes and solution changes.
You are responsible for capturing business and legal requirements and ensuring that these requirements are properly implemented into the solution landscape and across the Treasury function in collaboration with internal and external key stakeholders and suppliers.
• acquire, develop and maintain a good understanding of Treasury business
• capture business and legal requirements and ensure the proper implementation of those requirements with a full understanding of the cross functional consequence of the changes
• lead or participate in numerous Treasury projects and pre-studies
• define, document and maintain the Treasury process maps and drive process improvements
• identify and drive the ongoing operational improvements including the adaptation of best practise methods
• define and implement best practice for Treasury with the business
• be responsible for understanding, capturing and driving the process driven approach across the Treasury function – including understanding the consumption of information
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The purpose of Group Corporate Finance and Tax is to provide expertise and optimise exposure in Corporate Finance, Tax, Treasury and Insurance matters, balancing risks and opportunities in the market, support the business in its growth, while ensuring a strong position as good corporate citizen
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
You will be based in Zaventem, Belgium and will report to Michael Aandahl, Treasury Technology Manager.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Michael Aandahl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mon Enckels, (email@example.com), People & Culture Business Partner Group Treasury.
Your application, written in English and consisting of a covering letter and CV, should be registered on-line. Please note that personal tests will be part of the recruitment process.
Unfortunately we are not able to handle any applications by email