You show insight, inventiveness and initiative. Having an in-depth understanding of processes, you see connections and anticipate on change. You are able to work both on a strategic and operational level, across multiple projects at the same time where you show strong planning skills. You show excellent communication, interviewing and documentation skills.
You have the ability to work in a virtual, globally-distributed team with English as the working language. You have a good sense of visual communication and strong layout skills. You are experienced in how to write and translate messages into relevant and simple training material, always with the target group in mind. You have a basic experience in implementing software. You are willing to take a day of during the week to work on Saturdays.
There is a need for efficient working methods to increase co-worker satisfaction to enable the co-workers to support our customers in the best possible way increasing customer satisfaction. To do this we need to support the business. This role describes and optimizes current working processes and automates manual work based on process descriptions in our Customer Support Center.
- Perform local configuration, administration and management of users in our automation systems: Nice RTS & UiPath.
- Create and maintain local development documentation and business requirements.
- Identify and implement improvements in processes by working close to the operations.
- Develop or translate local training material, both functionally and technically and train-the-trainer.
- Create or support the creation of business cases for process improvements.
- Ensure end-user testing is performed and documented.
- Support the tactical development of processes with the goal to secure efficient and effective ways of working.
- Drive and execute continuous process improvements and investigations
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The IKEA Customer Support Centre is responsible for all non-face-to-face customer contacts. We create a rewarding customer experience through deep knowledge of the range, home furnishing and services. At the Customer Support Centre, we handle and resolve all customer support enquiries before, during and after purchase. We support IKEA store co-workers with complex customer issues; before, during and after purchase. We assist IKEA service providers when they need to contact IKEA to resolve customer issues and we work proactively work with the rest of the IKEA value chain to minimize customers’ need to contact IKEA for support.