We are looking for you who are passionate about creating an IKEA fit for the future with the customer at heart. You get energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through collaboration. Furthermore, you get inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment, and motivated by finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units. Sharing and living the IKEA culture and values comes naturally to you.
We believe that you have a university level education or proven knowledge in the area of risk management. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in the field of risk management and/or business operations. Moreover, you have excellent stakeholder management skills, including good communication, listening and influencing skills. You have the ability to make well balances decisions taking different business, people and ethical perspectives into consideration.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• good knowledge of how to profile, model, analyse and report on all data, cross-channel, to gain insights for business purposes and decision making
• thorough knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment
• general knowledge of how to set up a plan or framework for programs and work structures in order to meet the standards set by government laws and regulations as well as internal IKEA policies
• thorough understanding of business requirements on country and unit level
To be successful in this position you should be able to build and maintain a system of business connections. You should champion new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance. You provide guidance and feedback to maximise performance of individuals and/or groups, and you use digital data and other insights to forecast and detect errors, gaps and potential flaws. Moreover, in dealing with ambiguity – you comfortably handle unclear or unpredictable situations honestly and in accordance with moral or ethical principles.
The purpose with this position is to ensure a holistic and proactive risk handling for respective country. You will make sure priorities are well accepted and understood by the business stakeholders, ensuring risks are identified, assessed and treated- and by doing so, safeguarding our co-workers, customer, assets and the IKEA brand.
• create country specific operational risk and compliance insights in order to identify and act on risks and business opportunities
• create and maintain Country Risk Register in order to identify, assess and manage risks at country level; document and report findings to Country Management and Country Matrix Leader
• operate and validate integrated global Risk & Compliance frameworks and adapt if needed due to local regulation and legislation
• conduct and facilitate tactical and operational risk assessment, develop and monitor risk mitigation
• define and conduct compliance verification activities, monitor control effectiveness and efficiency and feedback deviations to risk and control owner
• secure and improve risk and compliance data quality to support informed decision making
• monitor and analyse risk and compliance data to identify, act and follow up on insights
• partner up with the business to deliver subject matter expertise and guidance in order to provide support and secure operational excellence throughout the country
• implement standardised and automated ways of working to create efficiency and alignment throughout the country
• secure the right competence and knowledge in units and country organisation by facilitating learning activities and competence networks
• lead and inspire a risk and compliance performance mind-set, raise risk awareness and promote a risk culture and thereby supporting growth and maximization of business value
In this role you will report to the Business Risk & Compliance Manager.
This role is located in Zaventem.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
By integrating and applying risk and compliance frameworks into our processes, not only do we do it right from the start, we also secure a more efficient and risk aware organisation resulting in a better performance.
We aim to empower people and business to grasp the many opportunities and take responsible risks everyday while safeguarding and strengthening our people, customer relationships, our assets and the IKEA brand.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Please upload your cv and motivation letter through our recruitment system.