As a person you are passionate about marketing communication people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results as well as motivated by increasing customer value. You are passionate about discovering new ways to engage with media and bring stories to life.
For this role we believe you have minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing Communications as well as experience in driving output within a set scope and following up on results.
-You have extensive knowledge of
• Marketing Communication, from a content as well as from a media channels point of view
• creative and production processes, including agency management
• digital and social media marketing.
-You also have good knowledge of
• Marketing Technology
• Life at Home and Home Furnishing trends
-You have excellent language skills: English and Dutch or French
-Finally, you possess good knowledge of the needs and challenges of working in a multichannel reality and are able to take online customer behaviours into account. You are familiar with setting up operational plans and defining goals; including follow up on KPIs. You are familiar with change management methods and tools as well as stakeholder management.
-You have the ability to understand the role of marketing communications as an integrated part of the IKEA business. You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships. You have strong creative writing and editing skills combined with the ability to create communication solutions. Also, you have the ability to deliver within a set scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed including the ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
In the role as Country Marketing Communications Specialist, you are responsible for executing marketing communication activities, adapting global content locally and ensuring consistency in messaging, tone and brand identity.
• Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Be responsible for executing the consistency of messages, tone of voice and brand identity in marketing communication
• Be responsible for effectively adapting global content locally
• Project-lead local campaigns and content where necessary including creative briefing, creative review and production, managing budgets and timelines, agency management and campaign follow up
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
• Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output in order to contribute to the business goals
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate,
• Support all initiatives in the agreed communication plan
In this role you will report to the Marketing Communications Manager.
This role is located in Zaventem.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Please upload your cv and motivation letter through our recruitment system.