• You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
• You have several years of leadership experience and enjoy working with people.
• You have experience of setting and implementing action plans and budgets, and following up goals.
• You understand the profit and loss and how to affect its result through actions.
• You have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• You challenge your department managers and yourself to exceed customer expectations.
• You get energized by the IKEA values and they are a reflection of your own values.
• You are modest, open and honest in your collaboration with others.
• You speak and write fluently in (one of) the regional languages of the store and in English.
• You are willing to take a day off during the week to work Saturdays.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a business navigation manager you are part of the CSC management team. The management team reports directly to the CSC manager. You will also be the direct manager of the business navigation specialists and the indirect manager of the complete business navigation team.
You work closely with the other management team members to ensure that all financial and operational processes run properly, in compliance with prevailing laws and rules. You are also responsible for the achievement of the departmental financial targets in accordance with the IKEA principles.
• You translate the national strategy in a CSC action plan in collaboration with the other management team members. In this way you contribute to a unique a rewarding experience for all IKEA customers in Belgium and Luxemburg.
• You inspire, motivate and engage your team fully in reaching goals and generating outstanding customer experience while respecting financial targets.
• You keep a full overview of the profit and loss (P&L) for CSC and understand how different actions impact the lines in the P&L.
• You identify solutions and ideas to make the CSC quicker, leaner and simpler based on your performance analysis and your knowledge of different working processes.
• You contribute to the Workforce Management process by translating capacity needs into budget requirements and following up on those.
• You guarantee the achievement of targets for maintenance, safety and security, including data privacy.
• You ensure that the unit works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and legislation including consumer protection, risk, environment, health and safety
• You explain goals, set expectations, provide clear direction and give open and honest feedback also in the case of poor performance.
• You empower your managers by delegating responsibility to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The IKEA Customer Support Centre is responsible for all non-face-to-face customer contacts. We create a rewarding customer experience through deep knowledge of the range, home furnishing and services. At the Customer Support Centre, we handle and resolve all customer support enquiries before, during and after purchase. We support IKEA store co-workers with complex customer issues; before, during and after purchase. We assist IKEA service providers when they need to contact IKEA to resolve customer issues and we work proactively work with the rest of the IKEA value chain to minimise customers’ need to contact IKEA for support.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Please upload your cv and motivation letter through the system.