As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role we believe you
• share and live the IKEA culture and values
• are passionate in providing service; enjoy working with administration
• are proactive, well organised and structured.
• have willingness to, in all situations, take responsibility and take on tasks, often of administrative character.
• are energetic and proactive, yet humble and unpretentious.
• are ready to work in a fast-moving environment where every day is different.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
• IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
• IKEA business knowledge and deep understanding of IKEA decision making, management structure and processes.
• Microsoft office tools and digital tools to enable a smooth and easy way of working.
• Fluent in English, Dutch and French (spoken and written)
Your have abilities in the following:
• You are a person of integrity, with high ethical and moral standards, for whom discretion is a matter of course.
• You are a problem solver and you can react pro-actively on situations.
• Ability to handle multiple topics and changing priorities/deadlines.
• Performs work with care, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills with the ability to build trustful relationships.
• The biggest part of the job will be in supporting the Service Office daily functioning in office-related tasks: handling e-mails and paper mailing, ordering office supplies and food/drinks for SO, be the SPOC with the suppliers for some machines being used at SO (e.g. water, coffee,…), be the SPOC for the cleaning company at SO, supporting the organisation of SO events, validating/following invoices, informing SO co-workers about practicalities linked to the aforementioned topics, etc.
• A smaller part will be in supporting the Legal Manager: supporting across a range of administrative office-related tasks: archiving, making and sending letters, structuring things on SharePoint, making phone calls to the lawyers office, formatting board minutes, etc.
In this role you will report to the Management assistant.
This role is located in Zaventem
Some would call us administrative magicians, but in our team we just keep track of things and enjoy helping people to do what they do better and faster, with less fuss and fewer hitches. We plan the events and manage the guest lists, and we keep offices, processes and organisations running smoothly.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Thank you for uploading your cv and motivation letter through the system.