• Strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Making decisions and solving issues is not a problem for you.
• Strong customer orientation and proven experience of checkout services (cashlines).
• Ability to prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of the time available.
• Ability to inspire others to see future possibilities.
• Communicative English language (written and spoken), CZ language knowledge is necessary.
• To lead and develop team of Checkout Services co-workers to ensure the fluent operation of cashlines as well as good buying experience of customers.
• To ensure a customer-friendly, efficient and cost-effective payment process.
• To support your team in daily operation of cashlines, help to solve problems, communicate with technical support.
• Ability to plan staffing of cash line according to the customer flow.
• Making follow-ups and analysis to make improvements to daily operation and to the future.
• Identify new business opportunities based on customers‘ motivation and expectations.
• Cooperate with other departments to ensure a positive shopping experience.
• Checkout Services Manager is also member of our wider management team.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The main task of Checkout Services Manager is to ensure that our checkout service is fast and efficient for our customers’ and cost-effective for the IKEA store. Payments are handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
• Unlimited fulltime contract.
• Start by agreement, ideally from December 2019.
• Discount on IKEA products,
• Free coffee, tea and soft drinks and lunch for CZK 25.
• CZK 10,000 extra per year in flexipass.
• Extra charges for evening 20%, weekends 50%, public holidays 100%.
• Possibility of further development in the company.