• Higher education in visual merchandising, industrial design or art.
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost-efficiently.
39 Hour Permanent role.
Ideal candidate will need to have a proven visual Merchandiser background with 2 years experience.
This role has excellent development opportunities for leadership position within Visual merchandising.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Providing home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people’s life at home.
• Demonstrating the uniqueness of the IKEA product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques in different store media and activity areas to distance us from the competition.
• Securing the use of the store layout to create a good product overview and strong visual impact that facilitates the buying process.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Please contact Neta Sayers - Communication & Display Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any additional information regarding this vacancy.