• You have a genuine interest in sales and always have the customer in focus.
• You have experience is IKEA retailing or from marketing/activity planning/hospitality industry.
• You have experience of leading, motivating and developing a team.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Ensuring the store provides a relevant IKEA Food offer by combining and driving range presentation, volume and commercial priorities in the most efficient way.
• Contributing actively in the creation of the IKEA Food business plan, and aligning national and global strategies with local priorities.
• Ensuring our guests are always in focus. You initiate a constant dialogue and take actions to improve the customer experience.
• Promoting a safety first culture by ensuring that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!