• 3 years minimum of Human Resources experience.
• 2 years minimum in leadership role
• SHRM-CP or SCP, or SPHR or PHR certification Preferred
• Demonstrated experience with all HR disciplines.
• Previous experience with talent management, development and succession, high potential management, co-worker relations, change management, employment legislation, labor market understanding and trends, coaching and mentoring.
• Responsible for ensuring a qualitative and up-to-date succession plan by partnering with HR BP for legal entity, making use of global tools and processes for succession planning
• Ensures that internal investigations include an understanding of allegations, appropriate interviews, analysis and documentation, and recommendations for conclusion and course of action.
• Responsible for supporting a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the legal entities work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws – working in collaboration with Co-worker Relations Manager
• Providing support and guidance to legal entity HR BP to ensure a consistent co-worker experience for all co-workers
• Secures that the location is in compliance with internal and external employment and labor standards.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.