As an IKEA Food Co-Worker in our staff restaurant, you will spoil our staff with a wide variety of specialities. In this way, you make an important contribution to the success of our company.
You bring that:
• Independence and reliability
• Experience in gastronomy
• Friendly appearance
• Good knowledge of German
• Impeccable reputation
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Your main tasks are:
• Preparation of snack portions
• Heating of the dishes and distribution to the employees
• Cleaning of dishes and glasses by means of a fully automatic washing system
• Various cleaning work (canteen tables, workstations in the kitchen)
• Cash activities
• Compliance with hygiene standards
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
You could start right now:
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 17.00 - 20.00 o'clock and Saturday: 08:00 - 15:00 (every 4th Saturday free)
The minimum monthly salary for employees of IKEA Austria is €1,840.00 gross on a full-time basis.