You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
• you have at least 2 years managerial experience in leading other leaders,
• you have professional experience in Retail Customer Care management,
• you have professional experience in leading and influencing co-workers and teams
• you have well-developed strategic, organizational and decision making skills ,
• you’re experienced in resolving customers’ problems, and creating a win-win outcome,
• are fluent in written and spoken Polish and English,
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• responsible for prioritizing & coordinating operational processes to achieve team & DOMOLINIA goals,
• managing a team of team leaders,
• proactively contribute in strategy planning to ensure operation to provide optimal support to the business,
• secure adherence to IKEA processes, routines & methods for running services,
• cooperating with stakeholders across teams and functions to reach best results,
• creating an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with your team and other colleagues and develop team members by agreeing clear goals and expectations, and conducting follow-ups,
• developing all team members with special accent on customer attitude, building business competences and securing succession,
• promoting and encouraging a customer–focused culture throughout the unit
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Learn more and apply on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
• that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
• that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
• to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
• to appreciate your achievements,
• to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!