You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
• you have at least 2 years managerial experience in leading other leaders (experience in Contact Center nice to have),
• you have well-developed strategic, organizational and decision making skills ,
• have the ability to create and work on business plans, budgets and goals,
• have the ability to align customer needs and expectations with business needs,
• are able to communicate clearly, negotiate and influence,
• are fluent in written and spoken Polish and English,
• you’re experienced in resolving customers’ problems, and creating a win-win outcome,
• have a passion for people and working interpedently.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• responsible for prioritizing & coordinating operational processes to achieve team & DOMOLINIA goals,
• managing a team of team leaders,
• proactively contribute in strategy planning to ensure operation to provide optimal support to the business,
• secure adherence to IKEA processes, routines & methods for running services,
• cooperating with stakeholders across teams and functions to reach best results,
• creating an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with your team and other colleagues and develop team members by agreeing clear goals and expectations, and conducting follow-ups,
• developing all team members with special accent on customer attitude, building business competences and securing succession,
• promoting and encouraging a customer–focused culture throughout the unit
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The challenging position of Service & Sales Support Manager calls for a person who can lead and inspire a team to optimize and achieve DOMOLINIA goals and builds and retains a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers by ensuring positive and joyful service experience before, during and after shopping. You will lead 6 leaders and their teams, and work with other functions in the organization.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Learn more and apply on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
In case of any questions please contact Marzena Zelman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
• that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
• to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
• to appreciate your achievements,
• to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!