You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The Quality Specialist leads projects and support business teams in extra ordinary situations to secure products are delivered with right performance. Train and verify compliance to ways of working according to purchasing manual and contribute in developing and improving working methods in the engineering/quality field.
About the job
· Leading projects with support from business development team in case of quality deviations to support problem identification, including root cause analysis, and come to resolution
· Perform Quality Compliance GO/NO GO audits at Suppliers, according to IKEA standards
· Leading advanced and specific global/local projects related to quality
· Leading implementation and contributing to development of common working methods and tools
· Supporting introduction and development of business development team members
· Coaching business development teams in utilization of problem solving tools (5 why, root cause analysis etc.)
· Securing four eyes principals and leading gate check before first delivery
· Engaging and motivating people by sharing experiences and coaching others
· Interest and ability to build trust and partnership to reach common goals
· Experience in leading project with a six sigma/lean approach
· Ability to deliver results through involving, leading and inspiring people
· Ability to communicate in an inspiring and simple way to engage co-workers, business teams and suppliers
· Knowledge about relevant quality standards, production technologies and materials
· Knowledge of Project management tools and methodology
· Knowledge of different problem solving tools as 5 why, FMEA, fish bone, root cause analysis
· Knowledge of Product and Chemical Compliance requirements
· Fluent in English, both spoken and written
· Driving license Cat. B
· The job requires travelling up to 50% of working time.
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than July 6th 2019. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!