You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job
IKEA Components assignment is to create optimal prerequisites for the IKEA Suppliers’ purchase of fittings and components regarding quality, availability, price and environment.
Market Developer is responsible to develop relations and market activities with concerned IKEA Suppliers and IKEA Purchasing and to secure that the development and performance are according to agreed actions and goals.
About the assignment
· Build close business partnership with IKEA Suppliers and IKEA Purchasing,
· Overall responsible to develop market activities for IKEA Suppliers with classification partners, prioritized and potential prioritized,
· Set common goals and action plans together with IKEA Purchasing. Create network and secure common agenda with internal stakeholders, in order to develop the business and achieve our goals,
· Lead the offer process based on the collected demands, needs and expectations from IKEA Suppliers,
· Monitor competitors on the market to secure competitiveness,
· Responsible to prepare and secure Sales agreement package,
· Be an IKEA Component Ambassador,
· Handle market share, sales price set-up and negotiation with IKEA Suppliers.
· University graduate with 3 years of relevant work experience in an international company is preferred,
· Fluent verbal and written English,
· Economic and Financial knowledge & experience,
· Very good understanding of price set up,
· Deep market knowledge (competitors, prices etc.) and basic technical competence,
· Ability to work together, perform networking and build trustful long-term professional relationship,
· Strong communication & negotiation skills,
· Strong analytic skills with a holistic perspective,
· Structured and organized in the daily work but as well flexible when need to meet demands of IKEA Suppliers,
· Driving license,
· Sense of urgency and simplicity,
· Strong business drive and result oriented.
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than July 13th 2019. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!