You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Business Developer is responsible for securing excellence in running operations by optimizing the purchasing possibilities, developing performance of existing Suppliers and finding new ones. This way Business Developer is building efficient supplier structure. He/she is also responsible to co-ordinate Purchase Team group work to ensure the best result.
Our Business Developers are responsible for:
· Building/maintaining effective relations with Suppliers
· Co-operation with Suppliers starting from the project phase until the ready products delivered to IKEA stores
· Negotiations with IKEA Suppliers leading to reach the best possible purchase conditions (price, lead time, volumes etc)
· Together with each Supplier set the goals and create action plan that will enhance the full potentials of the business. Execute fulfilment of those goals
· Evaluating and developing existing production capacities
· Supporting and giving directions in order to develop Purchase Team
· The job requires up to 50% of travelling per year
Competences needed on the position:
· Deep knowledge about the cost drivers in purchasing part of the supply chain
· Very good knowledge of production process (of purchased products)
· Economic and financial knowledge
· Very strong negotiation skills and high decisiveness
· Strong interest in home furnishing products
· Very good command of English (written, spoken)
· Active driving license
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 17th of June 2019.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!