As a person you are passionate about people and the difference which leadership and competence management can make to bottom line results – on strategic, tactical and operational level. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and you enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
Your know how to implement long-term plans, set budgets and goals and how to plan, attract, grow, deploy, reward and support co-workers & leaders and their careers in IKEA. You analyse learning needs and localise learning delivery methods, materials and competence model, which support the talent management needs of IKEA and meet the competence development needs of the co-workers.
You have an interest or experience in using data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making. You keep focus how to systematically create, capture, share, manage and utilise knowledge within IKEA and between co-workers.
You demonstrate general leadership ability and effectiveness in leading a specialist team with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks and apply business knowledge and leverage digital best practices to achieve organisational goals and objectives. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire.
For this role we believe you have minimum 1 year of experience in Leadership/Competence development.
In the role as Leadership & Competence Leader, you lead an efficient, effective and consistent execution of Leadership & Competence development frameworks, concepts, approaches and solutions to ensure delivery on business targets, while securing a great customer and co-worker experience.
• Lead localisation of Centre of Expertise Leadership and Competence Development concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in country
• Proactively collect and transmit country Leadership and Competence Development needs to the Centre of Expertise
• Be responsible to ensure that global tools and learning offers are used: keeping country competence and leadership development offer up-to-date, and coordinate all development of learning solutions from People & Culture organisation
• Collaborate closely with competence specialists to ensure key capability building goals translate to learning curriculum, as well as coordinating with other functions to develop country specific solutions
• Lead execution of country training calendar for both leadership and competence development including securing available and competent facilitators
• Facilitate leadership trainings in the country as the local expert on leadership
• Implement global leadership development program portfolio by coordinating and evaluating all competence needs within country organisation
• Gather and coordinates all country level competence profiles, ensuring alignment across functions
• Implement digital tools and systems that can support an efficient and accurate Competence Management process
• Contribute to a high standard of excellence within the function including identifying, communicating, localising and delivering Leadership and Competence Development content to all co-workers in the country organisation
• Network with stakeholders across the country organisation to best understand and deliver on their Competence & Leadership development solution needs
In this role you will report to the Talent Development Manager Austria.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
People & Culture
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
WANT TO APPLY?
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2 959,32 (on fulltime base).
We are willing to pay significantly more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.
Please do not forget to include your letter of motivation (we think that a good and interesting letter of motivation often says much more about you than many degrees).
Warmly welcome with your application!