You are passionate about a better quality of life for the many people as well as improving people’s life at home. The IKEA values truly reflect your own personal values, and you are driven to exceed goals. You thrive in developing and enabling people and talents in synergy with personal achievements and envision and empower the future of retail through meaningful customer touch points.
To be successful in this role you need previous experience/training running innovation processes and deploy solutions. You should have successful experience (3-5 years), leading multidisciplinary innovation programs and projects as well as (+3 years) of working in a commercial role in a large, ideally global, organisation. You need a proven record of successful leadership in a people and customer-centric organization together with strong orientation to a culture of performance - exceeding the expectations.
You hold the ability to prioritise activities and orchestrate teams and resources for efficiency and effectiveness, engage and inspire stakeholders to build value for our business and customers and to clearly envision and communicate a preferred and desirable future scenarios. You communicate confidently and clearly in English, with leadership experience in changing and or complex environments.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• extensive people-centred innovation process expertise (design thinking)
• extensive strategic design expertise with the knowledge to lead/run methodologies
• broad multi-channel retail knowledge at a commercial and operational level
• broad knowledge of stakeholder relationship management and interaction with media
• deep knowledge of the Austrian Innovation landscape
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As an Innovation Co-creation Leader you will enable and support in market innovation capability building by leveraging our (DNS) framework and orchestrating collaborations between your local market functions and IKEA Group global functions. You will also activate and support broad participation of local co-workers and customers in our global co-creation movement (digital and physical interactions), and help solve the most complex problems with a creative approach and agile skills. It is your responsibility to see the big picture, pro-actively listen, connect the dots and synthesize problems into opportunities and solutions for the many. Furthermore, you will act as a market level creative leader in developing and deploying innovative IKEA customer experience solutions and business cases. You are going to lead by example, inspiring and influencing (often without authority) in order to encourage a pro-active innovation mind-set across the country organisation.
• lead in market implementation of the IKEA Group (Ingka) level innovation strategy by supporting and translating the deployment of innovative solutions in the local market
• lead co-creation movement in the market and the adoption of new methods, digital tools and ways of working
• secure consistent and relevant customer experiences through a multichannel approach by ensuring that the organisation is always connected, informed and empowered to tap into customer motivations
• work around constraints and barriers with a “how might we” mindset to package possible solutions and help visualize a relevant future for the market’s customer needs
• be updated on macro-trends, creating a strong network with internal and external stakeholders in order to confidently identify and develop effective future-proof and people and planet positive solutions
• lead and encourage innovation activities by removing barriers, simplifying the burden of complexity, and amplifying best practices that embrace change and new opportunities
• be a pro-active and engaged IKEA spokesperson, influential brand ambassador, and change agent that promotes an innovation mindset, new ways of working and the adoption of creative new solutions
In this role you will report to the Country Business Development Manager.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
There is always room for improvement, and in our team we make sure to constantly make every part of the IKEA value chain better. We’re a diverse bunch of people who love to get involved in a variety of projects, initiatives, touchpoints and processes to create long-term value and to make IKEA accessible to more of the many people.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 3225,81 (on fulltime base).
We are willing to pay significantly more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.
Warmly welcome with your application!