- You have an advanced knowledge of food production and food safety and have experience of working in a retail environment and food service business.
- Your passion is to serve high quality food and you can transfer this passion to your employees and colleagues.
- You have experience in leading and developing a team - it's your drive to do things better.
- You know how to create and execute action plans. And you can easily prioritize and organize your work and that of others.
- You know that the grocery store is a people-oriented business. You can lead people through a strong sense of community to more performance and can motivate them to learn and develop.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Ensuring the operations of all food areas in the IKEA store operate in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements and other relevant legislation.
• You promote a safety first culture where co-workers are encouraged to raise and discuss concerns and solutions.
• Securing an irresistible food offer by ensuring we secure quality at all times as well as an appealing range presentation.
• Utilising everyday commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability.
• Ensuring that our customers are always in focus, having a daily dialogue with them and learning from and acting on their feedback.
• Ensuring the kitchen area is well maintained and that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We also want to create a better everyday life for our customers through food that is good for people and the earth. That makes us proud.
At IKEA Restaurants, we serve over 660 million customers worldwide every year. Our typical Swedish specialities underline our Scandinavian origins all over the world. Our bistros and IKEA Swedish shops also offer a rich variety of food. Our colourfully mixed IKEA Food Team lives and works according to the motto: Laughter sounds brightest where there is something to eat!