• You are genuinely interested in sales and are motivated by fulfilling customer needs.
• You have experience of serving customers in a vibrant retail environment.
• You enjoy and have experience in leading and developing a team.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Knowing the IKEA Food range and presenting its width and depth in ways that inspire our visitors and optimise sales.
• Ensuring that the Swedish Food Market is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times, always keeping customers in focus.
• Motivating and developing your team.
• Promoting a safety first culture by ensuring that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!