You know everything about the IKEA Business and how to proactively steer it. You work in very close cooperation with the Store Management Team, the different departments in the Store as well as your own Team. Together you focus on growth, increase result and ensure long term profitability. Your way of working is inspiring and supportive and you are driven by the IKEA business idea, culture and values. You are a proactive trustworthy partner taking a multidimensional view in becoming the leader in life at home. You identify and evaluate business opportunities and initiate the development of new ways of working, with focus on simplicity.
• Business Partnering: Strategic, tactical and operational business partner, with strong analytical skills, translate business needs into financial consequences and solutions.
• Networking: Strong network and relationship builder both within and outside of the own organization.
• Business acumen: Strong ability to recognise external trends and translate them into business opportunities.
• Communication: Strong communicator with capacity to influence decisions and create energy and commitment within the organisation.
• Change oriented: to able to handle a constantly changing environment with many different stake holders and demands.
• Developing people: Ability to inspire individuals and teams to accomplish organisational goals; motivate people to perform and grow by providing feedback, coaching, training and career direction
• Language skills: English language in spoken and written, German is an additional value, otherwise willingness to learn quickly
• Effectively lead and inspire business navigation and operation department team being at the same time a strategic business partner in the management team for successful store operation
• Having a full overview of the profit and loss (P&L) for the store and understanding how different actions impact the different lines in the P&L.
• Take responsibility for summarizing and communicating our financial goals, including the P&L, to ensure that they are agreed upon, distributed and clearly understood by everyone.
• Secure follow-up ensuring permanent benchmarking and forecast performance
• Navigate business to maximizing profit and optimizing costs in order to deliver the store agreed goals
• Deliver business result finding better way, striving for efficiency improvements and utilizing best practices.
• Building business competence in the store and spread business thinking approach
• Secure excellence in operations in your areas of responsibility (Safety and security, Facility and Maintenance, Administration)
• Securing that our investments minimize environmental impact and that utilities, such as energy, gas, water, are consumed as efficiently as possible.
WORKING AT IKEA
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
For this position we offer a yearly gross salary starting from € 70.000,- (KV BG 5 – 35.280,-) depending on experience and qualification.
Please provice us with an up-to-date CV and a cover letting including your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!