The Meeting Place Assistant provides administrative support to the Meeting Place Team to enable them to succeed in their jobs and co-operating with partners. The Assistant should participate in different business projects and initiatives of the Meeting Place, that can help team to work effectively in a positive team spirit.
Iscritto Liste per il collocamento mirato l.68/99 (invalidi)
Organizational culture & values - knowledge of defining, assessing and influencing values and behaviors to create a cultural environment that is conducive for the co-workers, the business and other relevant stakeholders.
• People centricity - Knowledge of translating data and insights about co-workers' needs and interactions into seamless solutions for co-workers.
• Workforce diversity - Knowledge of cultural diversity in the workplace including all dimensions of diversity as well as how to integrate diversity into all business practices.
• Local meeting place - Knowledge about the local meeting place business
• Sustainability: Understanding how to move sustainability forward with people
• Safety & security: Knowledge of fundamentals
• IT: Good knowledge of MS OFFICE
• Lead and participate in projects and assignments, which are supporting the purpose of the Meeting Place, e.g. Community engagement, People in Centres;
• Coordinate informational flow in a structured and efficient way. Constantly work on improving administrative procedures and processes;
• Provides administrative support by organising relevant meetings: room bookings, preparing agenda and pre-read, printing material create PPT presentations & translations, writing meeting minutes and follow up on actions and decisions;
• Administrative support to the team: secure e.g. updated distribution lists (internal & external), common folder and workplace, access to various systems, as well as archiving of documents and common storage;
• Secure that updated vacation, birthday and anniversary and head count lists are in place. Support managers with on-boarding for new co-workers, secure practicalities like phone, computer, all systems to new and existing co-workers, access to the Office;
• Stationery, office needs & IT consumables purchase;
• Act as superuser of relevant systems for the Meeting Place e.g. Tenant portal and Meeting Place correspondence. Manage incoming questions and requests, both internal and external;
• Greeting visitors and answer phone calls;
• Ensure good performance of devices, appropriate tools and appearance of the office, meeting rooms and staff canteen;
• Assist the team with specific assignments:
-Support Safety & Security;
-Document & reports analysis & adjustments.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
To optimise the meeting place experience for the many people to drive visitation to the Meeting Places and IKEA and deliver sustainable business growth for our Partners and Meeting Places. Achieve operational results, drive efficiency improvements and enhance commercial performance and brand value of the Meeting Places.