• Proven supervisory experience, preferable in warehouse operations or similar knowledge
• Proven knowledge of health and safety laws, standards and regulations related to warehousing activities
• Ability to handle operational issues in a proper manner
• Ability to communicate effectively with people and motivate them
• An ambassador for the IKEA culture and values both internally and externally
• German fluent and English basic knowledge
• Implementing CDC quality activities to secure less damages and accuracy of inventory
• Analyzing workload to secure daily volume handling and meet the seasonal fluctuation needs
• Providing information about plans and results to co-workers and explain their overall importance
• Leading the implementation of new working processes and secure the compliance with given concepts
• Safety of co-workers and the working conditions of the workplace and securing that IKEA rules and guidelines as well as laws and regulations are followed
• Lead and develop co-workers within the area of responsibility and in accordance with the IKEA co-worker idea
For this position we offer a monthly minimum gross salary of 2.500 € (40 hours/week, all-in) depended on experience and qualification plus an attractive benefit package.
Please apply directly online via ikea.at/jobs
We are looking forward to receiving your application.