• You have experience of working in a graphic communications team within an IKEA company, an advertising agency or retail design studio.
• You enjoy taking responsibility and acting as an inspiring and motivating leader.
• You have an education in graphic communication design, media and typography.
• You have advanced knowledge in working with common Graphic Design software and production tools, Adobe Creative Suite as well as different print and plotter techniques.
• You are a team player and share our values: respect for each other and the will to develop yourself and your team personally and professionally.
• Fluent in German and English both written and spoken.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Taking a leading role in overseeing the complete range of store communication.
• Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that ensure clarity, consistency, simplicity and clear messages - overseeing the complete range of store communication.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!