• You are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
• You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
• You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
• You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
• You can prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of your time.
• You have a strong service and safety focus.
• You have ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Maximizing sales and profitability by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
• Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits. You then want to share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
• Actively approaching customers who you see need additional help, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more.
• Preparing your area of responsibility for stock replenishment and next day’s business.
• Understanding your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager.
• Prioritize building requests with ASM Sales, organize stock requests, complete transfers & communicate timelines to respective departments.
• Conduct regular audits of all floor models to ensure "In Shape as New" and initiate action plans to ensure prompt adherence to guidelines.
• Perform weekly maintenance checks on displays for quality, appearance, function, and safety
• Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Together with thousands of colleagues around the world you will help to ensure the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that serves millions of satisfied customers each day.