• You are service minded, sales driven and feel motivated working in a vibrant retail environment.
• Previous service environment experience is an advantage.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Ensuring the dining room is kept neat and clean, free from spills and debris, and ready to receive new guests.
• Ensuring sufficient supply of trays, cutlery, kitchenware, and crockery are available for service areas.
• Observing all health and safety regulations for proper food handling, personal hygiene, and proper use of all equipment.
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware in a properly maintained dishwashing machine and wash and sanitize pots, pans, and utensils by hand.
• Keeping the customer in focus by actively approaching them to make them feel welcome and taking action based on their questions and feedback.
• Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
• Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
• Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We see ourselves as influencers – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
GOOD TO KNOW
• Ability to operate a dish machine and garbage disposal is an asset.
• There are development possibilities for cross-training within other areas of the IKEA Food department.