• You are service minded, sales driven and feel motivated working in a vibrant retail environment.
Previous service environment experience is an advantage.
• You have experience in food preparation (hot and cold).
• You take pride in the service and products you serve.
• You have a passion for ensuring that food served is of high quality at all times and this is something you also transmit to your colleagues.
• You enjoy working in a high-volume, fast-paced, and constantly changing retail environment.
• You specialize in food production, quality, food safety, efficiency and range presentation to ensure our guests enjoy a tasty meal every time they visit the IKEA store.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Presenting the width and depth of the IKEA Food range in order to inspire guests.
• Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback.
• Keeping the customer in focus by actively approaching them to make them feel welcome and taking action based on their questions and feedback.
• Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
• Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
• Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We see ourselves as influencers – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!