Experience of working in a retail and/or logistics role, including pervious management experience of leading others
Ability to communicate confidently and clearly
Ability to work through others, set priorities, delegate responsibility and give open and honest feedback
Ability to inspire and engage others
Business-minded with clear customer focus
Show potential to apply tactical and operational thinking
Experience of setting and implementing action plans and provide clear directions and following up goals.
Experience in leading in a changing environment
Ability to work during early and late hours of the day
Ability to think commercially by balancing efficiency, inspiration, and profitability
Ability to reflect and find value and ideas in collaborating with others
Experience and interest in retailing and/or home furnishing
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Lead the store goods flow team with the country In-store Logistics, and the store commercial team to secure the highest goods availability for customers at all times and at the lowest possible cost.
• Contribute with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan
• Ensure the agreed logistics actions from the store business plan are implemented in the goods flow process
• Secure the quality of products, merchandising, stock accuracy and customer shopping experience in the store.
• Secure correct usage of short- and mid-term capacity needs by creating operating capacity through space optimization using available working methods and routines
• Work closely with the Sales and Support Manager to secure common short- and mid-term capacity plan by adjusting the supply to the store in order to maximize efficient logistics operations with the right balance in smooth incoming volume
• Identify, recruit and develop the many talents in the goods flow team to secure succession planning
• Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store and especially in the goods flow team.
• Ensure that the goods flow team works in compliance with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security in the environment
• Secure an efficient goods flow process in the store, including adherence to the Global Service Protocol.
• Contribute to the lowest possible costs by addressing root causes and take actions to correct inefficiencies and find better ways of working
• Contribute to positioning IKEA retailers and the IKEA Brand as responsible partners in lowering environmental impact by taking relevant actions that contribute to achieving long-term profitability in a sustainable and environmental way.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!