IKEA is a world leader in home furnishings with 433 stores worldwide and more than 211,000 associates. Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them making people better every day.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values. Do what you do best! Or explore what you've never done before!
For our new IKEA XS Store in Varna we are looking for Human Resources Specialist
· Ensure employee maintenance of employments, terminations, employee changes like salary review, bonuses, contract, position and hours evolutions. · Maintain personnel files with the completeness of the required documents according the local legislation and internal rules. · Collect, manual enter and process daily data (sick leaves, vacation forms) in the corporate salary tool ensuring all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely. Collaborate with the external payroll partner. · Check the monthly schedules and maintain the related in-house software · Support the recruitment process – job posting, selection, interview and post-interview follow up, offer letters and offer packets · Support the Performance Management System and all activities related to the performance appraisal. · Support training and personal development - recommend, develop and schedule training and learning programs , provide employee counselling based on personal development plans · Conduct exit procedures
· Previous experience in personnel administration and payroll minimum 2 years · University degree or University studies on-going · Working level of English · Ability to multitask and work hard · Must be very detail oriented and possess strong organizational and follow up skills · Demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional customer service
WE OFFER IN RETURN TO BE TOGETHER AS A TEAM
· Work on schedule at 8-hour day · Opportunities for development in one of the most successful retail companies worldwide · Induction training · Highly professional and fast working environment
· Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20% · Annual bonus, based upon objectives defined by the company · Additional health insurance · Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives
· Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN · Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN · Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN · Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life.