• You are team oriented – togetherness is one of our core values
• You are able to prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of time
• You have good personal discipline and flexible approach to work
• You are eager to learn constantly and develop yourself
• Previous experience driving a forklift is seen as an advantage but not a must
• As retail is hectic environment, we work all days of the week and the shifts can vary between 04:00-23:00
• You communicate fluently in Finnish and/or English
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Handling goods, e.g. unloading trucks and replenishing stock, picking goods from the warehouse for handing out to customers, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimize damage to stock and equipment – the safety of our co-workers and customers is priority for us.
• Working together with your colleagues to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the store opening.
• Enhance customer shopping experience together with your team to increase our sales.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
More info about the job from Goods Flow Team Leader Jaakko Ropponen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 9 3482 9642 (between 10 am and 2 pm)
This position is temporary until 30.9.2019 and weekly contract hours are 20-30h/week. Possibility of permanent contract after summer.
Work begins immediately or by agreement
We are already interviewing during the application period so send your application as soon as possible but no later than 24.7.