• Cheerful and positive attitude and ability to handle stress at busy work environment
• Spontaneity and flexibility on fast changing situations
• Sales orientation and excitement of great food product selection
• Hygiene certificate
• Work experience from the restaurant industry
• Fluent Finnish and English language skills but for some jobs you can do well with only English!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
You work at IKEA Vantaa FOOD area. You are customer service minded and you keep your positive attitude even if it is busy. You enjoy working at hectic retail environment.
Your tasks will include
• Cleanliness of your station and keeping it tempting for our customers
• Knowledge of your department’s range and products and sharing it with our customers and your colleagues
• Creating great customer experience to ensure our customer return again and again
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For more information about this position, contact Food Manager Sanna Sjöroos-Issakainen, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now looking for several employees for all of our FOOD departments and working hours will be between 12-37,5h/week by agreement.
We will arrange a group recruitment session on October 2nd afternoon to which you will receive a personal invitation, so send your application now!