• Good knowledge and understanding of Security In Goods Handling.
• Ensure that the goods flow team works in compliance with the local legislation relating to health, safety and security.
• Minimum 3 years retail management experience
• The ability to work on tactical and operational level
• The ability to make good decisions and use common sense
• The ability to look for different/new ways of solving problems
• Self-awareness and confidence in your abilities
• The ability to work through others, set priorities, delegate responsibility and explain goals and purpose
• Have ability to leading in change with a high porti on of inspiration.
• English language skills, both spoken and written.
• Has experience of leading and developing people
• Lead, organize and inspire the goods flow team in the store to secure availability, efficient execution of the replenishment and picking process.
• Understand the importance of keeping workplace clean, tidy and avoiding loose objects on the floor.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• We are moving from doing replenishment of our stores to Customer fulfilment, fulfilling the customers’ needs and dreams wherever, whenever & however they would like to shop, via store or online, get home delivery or pick up the articles in the store.
• Fulfilling the customer expectations, product + service, the full experience in the Customer fulfillment process (processes that creates availability, efficient goods flow and the growing service business process).
• Actively contributing to the creation of the store business plan and converting business plan goals into clear logistic actions within the goods flow area and implementing these actions.
• Empowering your team by delegating responsibility, especially to your goods flow team leaders to help them grow and develop according to their individual ability and experience.
• Actively participate in maintaining and developing the cooperation within the Commercial Team (Sales, Com-in, Logistics) with the overall ambition to inspire and satisfy customers by securing the low price image
• Provide future leaders and specialists through active succession planning
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Please apply on the IKEA Inside (Working at IKEA/Job vacancies).
The advert is open until 19-09-29.
We will review applications continuously, so take the opportunity to apply today!
For more information, contact Logistics Manager Peter Salomonsson (peter.salomonsson@IKEA.com) or P&C Julia Alling (firstname.lastname@example.org).