• You have managerial and leadership experience, preferably gained in a retail or supply chain environment, backed by the skills to inspire, motivate and develop a strong team.
• You are able to set and implement action plans, budgets and follow up on goals.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Creating the store’s business plan based on global and national priorities, and local market needs together with your colleagues as a member of the store management group.
• Using strategic directions and business plan goals to develop and implement a clear logistics plan for your store with your logistics team. You ensure this plan is clearly understood by your team and that they know how they can actively contribute to achieving its goals.
• Sharing your specialist know-how with your commercial team partners and other functions, such as ordering, space and capacity planning, physical goods flow, supporting product change activities and replenishing sales spaces in a cost-efficient way in order to secure an exciting and inspiring customer shopping experience.
• Empowering your team by delegating responsibility to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!