The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Direct and manage the Customer Service department, Merchandize Pickup, Check-out, Good Handout & Return and Exchange, and Housekeeping in the most effective manner as per the IKEA concept.
- Create and maintain good team spirit among staff and motivate them to attain maximum productivity and efficiency and timely executions of task
- Recruit and retain the right people with the right skills to work at the right time.
- Enable the co-workers and managers to access current documented procedures
- Provide training; by using procedures checklists to assist with on the job training (Operating procedures for the functions and the areas which the functions works)
- Responsible for providing technical support, training and program development and guidance in the fields of environmental compliance, safety, health, medical services and fire prevention application.
- Assure that systems and methods provided in the IKEA concept documentation are implemented in areas of responsibilities.
- Achieve and follow up on all Customer Experience KPI’s.
- Take an active part in creating the IKEA store business plan and use the country business plan.
- Identify documents and monitor all Operations Procedures carried out in the relative areas Plan inline with the Store business Plan which include objectives, procedures for reaching the objectives, success criteria, profit and loss / costs, timeline responsibility and execution assignments
- Sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel retail environment.
- Experienced in creating and implementing mid-term plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
- Proven experience of being a valuable contributor to customer satisfaction and business unit results.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Self-confident and assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insights.
- Experienced in problem-solving and conflict-management.
- Proven record/experience of developing people and organisations.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language(s) and English.
- Good analytical skills.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Tetouan, Morocco. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.