Are you looking for your next sales leadership role within a big box retailer? If so, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and driven leader to grow the role and really motivate and develop the competence within the team. You have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions quickly and take commercial decisions based on this information.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
• You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team.
• You have experience in actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
• You are good at prioritising and organising your work and the work of others using commercial priorities in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
• You have a proven record as a problem-solver and a decision-maker who excels in a fast-paced retail environment.
As the Sales (Home Organisation & Lighting) Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
• You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession plan in place
• Optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
• Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
• Knowing your range and presenting the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and inspire visitors.
• Ensuring that the shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times so that customers can make a buying decision on their own.
• Lead and inspire your team to optimise the customers' shopping experience, securing customer satisfaction
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
As our store operates 7 days per week, the successful applicant must have availability to work a rotating roster with a mix of day, evening and weekends.
This is a permanent full time opportunity for an experiences individual in sales to join the IKEA Tempe team!