As a Kitchen Planning Sales Co-worker, you have the ability to work competently with customers on their desired Kitchen layout, and accurately complete complex purchases. You have a strong customer focus and are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner. You have a passion for creative Kitchen solutions and are excited about learning the features and benefits of IKEA's range and products. You will be enthusiastic about working with others in a team and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment that is quite hands on.
Your personal values truly reflect those of our IKEA values, and previous experience in Kitchen Planning and Sales is preferred for this role!
You are seeking part-time or full-time work, and have flexible availability, including ability to work late nights and weekends.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a Kitchen Planning specialist within the Sales team, you will be responsible for assisting and engaging with our customers to identify their needs and find solutions to help create a better everyday life.
You will be expected to be responsible for the following:
• Actively approaching customers and advising them on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more.
• Be a true customer advocate providing a high level of customer service.
• Build a strong rapport and relationship with customers.
• Help and support colleagues when needed, share knowledge with them and encourage them to do the same
• Work in a high pressure environment
• Demonstrate initiative and be able to manage time and task efficiently
• Have a passion for life at home; have the confidence to say “Yes I love IKEA”.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We have two part-time positions (24-30 hours per fortnight) and one full-time position (76 hours per fortnight) available.
As our store operates 7 days per week, closing at 9pm every day, the successful applicants must have availability to work a rotating roster with a mix of day and evening shifts and you must be available to work 3 out of 4 weekends.
You will also hold current valid work rights in Australia.