• Have worked in a warehouse environment with recent replenishment experience
• Enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team
• Able to prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of time, have good personal discipline, a flexible approach to work and enjoy change
• Have good personal discipline, a flexible approach to work and enjoy change
• Are physically fit and strong enough to undertake repetitive lifting of bulky articles and furniture including flatpacks
• Ability to work early mornings on weekdays and weekends
• While the successful applicant will be appointed on merit, women are encouraged to apply for this position
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• handling goods, e.g. unloading, internal transportation in the store, replenishing stock, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimise damage to stock and equipment.
• working together with your colleagues to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the store opening.
• working proactively to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues.
• working together with your colleagues to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
• You will contribute to the goods flow in operation in the store, resulting in agreed product availability for the customers and the correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible costs
• Minimising waiting times by optimising the picking process, planning of space, equipment and working with other co-workers.
• Support the customer fulfilment process with all key stakeholders to meet the customer promise, for all picking services offered in the IKEA store
• Work with and understand the logistics components of the CPS tool and its usage across the picking and handout process
• Ensuring IKEA ASR Rules and Guidelines are followed and understood throughout the Goods Flow In process, utilizing the relevant tools for tracking and follow-up
• Working together with your colleagues to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate sales
• Working proactively to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues