• You have proven performance in supply chain planning management; retail, distribution, logistics or similar
• You have lead high performing teams who can deliver to a diverse range of stakeholders
• You have successful lead projects or processes on a national level; with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• You hold strong analytical & financial competence; you can translate business and customer needs into development initiatives with a focus on fact based decision making.
Our ambition is to be the world’s leading home furnishing retailer; creating a better everyday life for the many people. The Flow and Capacity Planning Manager role sits within our Customer Fulfilment team. Our focus is on providing seamless shopping experience in all of our customer touchpoints, with great quality and availability of products and services.
This is a key leadership role in our Customer Fulfilment team, where you will lead, coach and develop a team of two Planners to secure flow and capacity plans for all our Retail Stores, Distribution Centres and Services in Australia. You will take responsibility for the breakdown of the overall supplying strategy on a goods flow perspective; with accurate stock plans, goods flow, and the securing of capacities in the short, mid and long term.
We are looking for a change driver; able to apply strategic, tactical and operational thinking to analyse business opportunities from the customer perspective. You have a collaborative mind-set and can build relationships across the organisation; using your strength in communication and influencing. You will bring your leadership experience with demonstrated experience in implementing mid-term and long-term strategies and plans and set & follow up goals. You have delivered both business result and people development with an understanding of supply chain process that lead to excellence in customer fulfilment.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Securing end-to-end planning and fulfilment processes through analysis and sharing of trends, identifying risks and opportunities and proposing solutions for accurate goods flow and capacity plans.
• Assessing current and planned fulfilment unit capacity in terms of short, mid and long term needs to secure agreed goals on availability, lead time process and lowest possible cost.
• Supporting relevant functions within the supply chain by preparing capacity related input and deciding on optimal replenishment solutions.
• Provide recommended actions to address any identified capacity imbalances and commercial opportunities.
• Lead, coach and develop the Flow and Capacity team; developing people and talent, long term competence building, succession planning and diversity and inclusion.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
In this role you will report to the Fulfilment Availability & Support Manager.
This role is located in Sydney, Australia.