You understand data and the value it brings to the business and are adept at translating its meaning to a diverse group of stakeholders. You have technical expertise specifically using Google or Adobe analytics and are experiencing creating dashboards that are relevant and meaningful. You are a strong communicator, great problem solver and enjoy working with and collaborating with others.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Some of your key responsibilities include;
- Perform Upper and Lower Conversion funnel analysis to understand customer behaviour along the whole purchasing process, the main reasons why customers leave and buy from IKEA, and make recommendations how to improve results.
- Identify proven solutions and ideas to make the operation quicker, leaner and simpler.
- Integrate “The Customer Experience Map” into the operational ways of working with Customer Experience online, to secure an end to end approach for creating a seamless experience for the customer.
- Support the reduction and elimination of sad flow.
- Survey external benchmarks to understand industry trends and assess competitor performance.
- Work close with the Customer Support Centre (CSC) to understand the customers’ needs and wishes, translating this to actions and improvements for the online customer.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
As the E-commerce Data Analyst you understand the customer perspective and are charged with proactively identifying opportunities and suggesting improvements to ensure that online customers have not just an enjoyable, but successful shopping experience. To do this you will establish and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find pain points in the customer shopping experiences and work with all relevant stakeholders to improve current ways of working plus generate new and commercially savvy initiatives.