We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital products and technology as an integral part of business today. You are energised and motivated by change, able to deliver in times of flux and uncertainty. You will also enjoy problem solving, and be able to deal with complexity and competing demands. You are someone with a solid knowledge of project management techniques and processes including governance and risk, and have successfully planned and executed the roll-out of digital products, from goal setting and follow through, to delivery and follow up. Ideally you have also managed and led teams and built trustful relationships with stakeholders of different seniority levels across the organisation and across countries.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Local business partner responsible for Digital
• Lead Country gap assessment with Central product teams—identifying key dependencies and ensuring country readiness for the launch
• Ensure Digital deployments are done with excellence and in coordination with Central and all other country functions
• Plan manage and monitor digital initiatives/ activities required to ensure a successful launch
• Transfer knowledge gained from Central deployment support team to teams from subsequent countries
• Secure effective Information Technology that supports IKEA business processes by maintaining, developing and supporting reliable, robust and efficient Digital products and platforms.
• Orchestrate across relevant Product Teams to resolve major incidents in flow, keep track of status and progress and communicate the progress to affected stakeholders
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We create customer value and improve the lives of the many people, and ensure our co-workers have the tools and capabilities they need to do their best. We are agile, motivated to keep learning and to forget the obsolete, and we collaborate, co-create and unleash entrepreneurs.