We want our customers to come back and the best way to do this is to make each contact with IKEA a positive experience.
We are looking for co-workers who are passionate about the customer and want to make sure the customer’s experience is the best it can possibly be by providing them with fast, professional and friendly customer service as they pass through the check outs.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
As a Customer Relations Co-worker primarily assisting as a Greeter and in our Smaland area, you will:
• Have a passion for life and home
• Be the first point of contact and be proactive in ensuring customers are greeted with a smile, a friendly face and are offered shopping bags
• Have a sound understanding of product range and locations to direct customers
• Supervise and children between the ages of 3 and 9 in our Smaland play area
• Be responsible for signing children into and out of Smaland, and abiding by strict policies
• Have a positive outgoing nature to provide that all important "Welcome" to all our customers
We currently have permanent part-time positions for a minimum of 24 hours per fortnight.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The IKEA Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. The IKEA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.