We are looking for positive and energetic co-workers to our IKEA Food functions inside the IKEA Store!
• are service minded, sales driven and are motivated to work in a vibrant retail environment.
• are passionate about selling our food products and you want to secure, that our customers become repeaters
• are a natural problem solver and you wish to take responsibility
• are able to work under pressure
• have good collaboration and team skills
• have fluent Finnish and/or English skills
The most important thing is, that you have a genuine will to help our customers and exceed their expectations.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
You act as an IKEA ambassador when meeting our customers in different situations. Customer is always priority number one for you and you work to contribute to the total store sales.
• Great customer meeting is important for you – your work creates additional sales to the store, and you make visitors into customers
• You are responsible for keeping your work area clean and attractive. You maintain and secure good product quality and correct pricing.
• You are passionate about food and our products – you actively reach and learn new information about the products. And you share your passion and knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
Work in IKEA Food is of high tempo and changes, but it is rewarding to work with great colleagues! Our stores are open 7 days a week, therefore we also work from morning to evening shifts including weekends. In order to work at IKEA, you need to be 16 years old.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Togetherness is in the heart of IKEA culture and one of our core values. We are strong when we trust each other, work towards a common goal and have fun together. “Here it does not matter if you have worked 10 years or just started as a new coworker like me. We have a great spirit!” – this is how Ida our coworker in Espoo store restaurant describes our working environment.
In social media you can follow our coworkers’ posts with #ikealainen
We review applications throughout the application period. We will email a video interview invitation to suitable applicants, so please keep an eye on your email. Based on the responses, we will invite applicants to a group recruitment event in our store. The events will be held during week 8 & 10 between 8am and 5pm.
We look forward to your application!