As our new Visual Merchandise and activity co-worker you are a creative thinking person who are passionate about people’s life at home. Your knowledge, skills and experience includes:
• A design-based education and min. 3 years of experience in visual merchandising, interior design or art.
• A deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s life at home
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics
• Actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way
• A practical hands-on approach to your tasks and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
As a part of the Store Visual Merchandise and activity team you use your deep knowledge of people’s life at home and your high level of home furnishing competence to show many functional, beautiful sustainable and affordable solutions that are relevant to your local market. You also challenge and encourage the many people to see their homes in new ways. Your tasks will include:
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Use visual merchandising competence to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation solutions in the store by working with store layout, range presentation and vitality.
• Using the richness of the IKEA product range to show distinct and different styles that appeal to many individual tastes and needs
• Use the knowledge of people's needs and dreams in the local market to plan and implement relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, price levels, meet the many individual tastes and exceed our visitor's expectations.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any question please contact Visual Merchandising Manager, Andrea Mion, firstname.lastname@example.org Please notice: we do not receive application through email but only through our recruitment portal
• The position is at 37 hours a week
• This is a temporary position until August 31th 2020
• Please apply before August 5th 2019