To have success in this job it is an advantage that you are an early riser and are able to work during the early hours of the day. In addition, you are:
• Enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
• Comfortable working in a fast driving environment where things often change.
• Able to prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of time.
• And you probably have experience as a warehouse co-worker.
Your mainly task is to secure the goods coming in every day. Further, you will work with:
• Replenishing stock on the sales floor using forklift and manual work.
• Working together with your colleagues to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the store opening at 10:00.
• Implementing agreed processes, working methods and procedures, including IT systems and techniques.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
You will as an employee at IKEA be in contact with many different departments every day. You will get to know your colleagues in your own department and across departments. We will ensure the correct training so you will know your workplace and the IKEA culture.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions please contact our Logistics Team Leader, Marie Asongwe, email@example.com. Please notice that we do not receive application through e-mail but only through our recruitment portal.
The position is on average 30 hours per week and working hours will be from 04:00 AM to 12:00 PM included every second weekend.
Is this some for you? Please send a cover letter and your CV latest 13/7-19.
Start date 1th August 2019