As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance and growth. You are motivated by improving IKEA customers’ product quality experience through high quality products.
For this role we believe you have experience within product quality analyse or similar and delivering results. Further, you have experience in working with customers in a retail or service environment as well as working across functions.
You have ability to understand the role of Commercial and Product Recovery as an integrated part of the IKEA business. Furthermore, you have strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills as well as good analytical and problem solving skills combined with ability to prioritise and make decisions with speed and simplicity. You also have broad knowledge of MS Office with a strong focus on Excel.
In the role as Country Product Quality Analyst, you are responsible for driving product quality improvement by coordinating the product quality work in the market, as well as taking on a store focused responsibility to improve overall competence within the area of reporting skills.
• Contribute to the product quality work in the retail market, ensuring that the home furnishing range is always fulfilling both the customer expectations and the IKEA internal requirements
• Lead the analysis of possible product quality issues, based on agreed business & customer parameters, and secure that the finding are investigated on stock
• Collect, analyse and report quality deviations from stores and other retail stakeholders and ensure customer oriented and timely resolutions
• Facilitate product quality case management & coordination of market specific product quality reports and claims
• Secure that all retail unit & market product quality findings are investigated centrally and efficiently shared among units
• Coach and re-direct, where necessary, the units in common & best practice product quality deviation reporting & sales stop processes, ways of working, tools and KPIs
• Ensure that market stakeholders are kept informed about Product Quality deviations and/or risks
• Ensure good cooperation with Inter IKEA departments, such as Quality Support Centres & Range &and Supply Business Areas
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
In this role you will report to the Country Product Quality Manager.
If you have job specific questions please contact Maria Jönsson, Country Sales Performance Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is located in Service Office, IKEA Taastrup, Copenhagen.
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than January 27th.
If you have any concerns or questions about the recruitment process please don't hesitate to contact us at the same email address as above.