• You have experience of actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
• You are good at identifying commercial priorities and re-prioritizing your work to align with them.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the product range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
• Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
• Ensuring that the shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times so that customers can make a buying decision on their own.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!