Country Integrated Media Leader
Country Integrated Media Leader
Commercial, INGKA Group, Spreitenbach
Who you are
As a person you are passionate about people, home furnishing, IKEA’s vision and continuously optimizing performance. You love to challenge the status quo and strive for new, unconventional ideas. Further, you are energized by driving business growth as well as by increasing customer value.
For this role we believe you have minimum 5 years of experience in the Swiss media industry. Preferably you also have experience in retail (home furnishing sector), as well asin planning and following up on classical and digital campaigns (TV, radio, print, social, programmatic).
You have broad knowledge of the Swiss media industry and paid media more general. You have proven knowledge in integrating Paid, Owned and Earned media in order to create integrated always on campaigns – combining also the on- and offline world along the whole customer journey. You have the ability to define KPIs, to follow up on them, measure the performance of campaigns and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward.
Furthermore, you have the ability to independently lead a project and implement desired actions with speed and simplicity combined with strong interpersonal skills. Moreover, you have a technological understanding and love to identify new trends and business opportunities.
In the role as Country Integrated Media Leader, you areresponsible for executing the multichannel integrated media strategy, maximising marketing ROI. You are also responsible for identifying audiences and media solutions/local content needs to provide effective and efficient country marketing plans.
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Be responsible for implementation of the Integrated Media strategy across paid, earned and owned media, on- and offline
- Steer and control media plans (TV, radio, print, programmatic, social, SEA) and actively implement integrated always on campaigns together with the media agency
- Support the Integrated Media Manager and other key stakeholders in creating data-driven programmatic campaigns.
- Actively lead the media agency and support it in terms of negotiating paid advertising contract terms such as rates, placement, frequency etc. to maximize return on investment, and ensure cost transparency by leading a comprehensive contracting and invoicing process
- Support Marketing Performance Leader with Media Performance analysis, including media auditing, cost-efficiency analysis, monitoring and reporting on cost-benefit ratio and optimize campaigns and budgets based on learnings and KPIs
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within the Marketing team and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
If you have job specific questions please contact Patrizia Lamprecht at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is located in Spreitenbach.
About this work area
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
Questions and support? Let’s connect!
We welcome applications from throughout INGKA group. We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements.
If you already are an IKEA employee we welcome your application by using our Talent Profile, which you will find here: LINK. Please complete and upload your Talent Profile through the recruitment system accessible via INSIDE. Thanks for NOT uploading or emailing any other documents.
If you are not an IKEA employee we kindly ask you to attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
We aim at conducting as many interviews as possible during the period from beginning of August until September. To enable this, when possible, the recruiting managers will continuously review applications, and we will invite to interviews as soon as this review is completed for each application.
Therefore although the adverts are open until August 2nd, 2019 we appreciate your early application.
Due to the tight timeline, invitations to interviews will most likely be sent out with short notice and we truly appreciate your cooperation & understanding for this. Some interviews may be conducted over SKYPE (if needed to reduce travel).
Please note that you will not receive an instant automatic reply when submitting your application since the applications are processed manually. If you don’t receive a confirmation within three working days from the time you have submitted your application please contact Stéphanie Reymond at email@example.com.