• You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner.
• You are passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
• You have experience within sales or customer service.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Maximising sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
• Analysing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
• Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
• Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We expect our 16 hour co-workers to be able to have a minimum of 32 hours availability per week, and be able to work both weekends and evenings. Part time co-workers will be entitled to 1 in very 4 weekends off.
This vacancy is for generic sales co-worker which means candidates will not find out which departments they have been successful for until later on in the recruitment process.