You have a passion for home furnishing and are curious about how people live. You’re a creative thinker, brimming with out of the box ideas. This is a physical, fast-paced role so you will need a practical, hands-on approach and the ability to make decisions and work to tight deadlines. You will also possess a formal qualification in interior design or a related area, along with industry experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Applying your extensive home furnishing knowledge to create relevant and inspiring media that reflect the IKEA identity.
• Researching the way our customers live in their homes and use this knowledge to create solutions that exceed their expectations and solve their life at home frustrations.
• Using the richness of the IKEA product range to show distinct and different styles that appeal to many individual tastes and needs.
• Using your passion for design to stay up to date about interior, home furnishing and retail trends to contribute to generate ideas and inspiration throughout the store.
• Working as part of a vibrant and exciting team and actively promoting an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of all co-workers and customers.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!